All 117 art Reviews

Perfect depiction

Possum Magic Circle Possum Magic Circle

Absolutely adorable possums

The Cave - 1960 The Cave - 1960

Great stuff, looks very lovecraftian. Odd shift from your roadtrip series, but a welcome one

CyK974 responds:

Thanks Luke, it's "a bit" different than Roadtrip's mood, I'll give you that haha !

IP1- Road Trip 02 IP1- Road Trip 02

Really liking this series so far, it works for your style, and is cute stuff. Looking forward to the rest, however many more that is.

CyK974 responds:

My pleasure Luke. Thank you for always being here :)
I guess I'll stay with a "6 shots" as it's my really first IP, but I'm pretty sure you'll see more of them once in a while after it's officially "done" ;)

Cowboy bebop. Ein Cowboy bebop. Ein

Beautiful :)

nakatan-the-seer responds:

Thanks)

RPG Challenge - 7 - Bard RPG Challenge - 7 - Bard

Do you mind if I steal all of these for characters in DnD? I adore them :)

ZeTrystan responds:

Gasp. That much? ;D

Guess the Booty - Round 2 Guess the Booty - Round 2

April O'neil, she hulk, Morrigan, and red sonja. Always enjoy these contests and seeing your art in my feed :)

HugoTendaz responds:

Thank you. I'm here to serve the booty :) It's very fun game, especially on stream. Good luck.

Shipwreck Ruby Shipwreck Ruby

Almost has a lovecraftian tone. Good stuff!

CyK974 responds:

Never heard about him before. "Sadly" I should add. Because he really has some awesome worlds. Thank you Luke :)

Lou and the mysterious beings Lou and the mysterious beings

Great piece, oh my god. Again, love seeing you step outside your style!

ZeTrystan responds:

Thanks! This is REALLY out of my style, gawd.

Estate Estate

Great work, and a good pairing. The mist of the first is really well done, great brushwork, and the flowers really pop in a great way. My favorite part of these pieces are the clouds in the second one. Look forward to more pieces soon!

CyK974 responds:

As always, thank you Luke :)